Who we are
Our website address is: https://alysonnicole.com.
We are located at: 62 18th Street, Suite #11, TAS- First Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11209
Our contact phone number is: (718)473-9895
For more information about our brand, please visit our “ABOUT” page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
COMMENTS- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
MEDIA- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
CONTACT FORMS/COOKIES- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION- Information shared by making an account:
Who we share your data with/How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We do not have access to share or retain any of your payment information.
Where we send your data
COMMENTS- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
PAYMENT PROVIDERS & CHECK OUT- Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
- Square: https://squareup.com/legal/privacy
SHIPPING CARRIERS- Information shared with a shipping provider includes city and zip code, to calculate shipping rates.
Their privacy policies are included below:
- USPS: https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/privacy-policy/welcome.htm
- WooCommerce Shipping (provided by WooCommerce Services and Jetpack) connects to other services to provide live shipping rates, taxes, and more, review their documentation about data usage.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example);
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender as part of a research survey for us);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services, like the actions you take as an administrator of a WordPress.com site);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one);
- Professional or employment-related information (for example, your company and team information if you are a Happy Tools user, or information you provide in a job application); and
- Inferences we make (such as likelihood of retention or attrition).
You can find more information about what we collect in the What Information We Collect section above and we share this information with the categories of third parties described in the Where We Send Your Data section.
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
SECURITY- While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.